To care for the whole child - in and out of the office. This means caring for children's emotional, physical, and mental well-being.
To become indispensable teammates on the parent team by:
1) Offering exceptional medical care for the bodies and minds of our children.
2) Empowering parents through education and coaching.
3) Aiding the community in identifying and closing healthcare gaps.
4) Training the next generation of pediatric professionals.
1) Be people of great moral character.
2) Treat everyone with respect.
3) Love everyone.
4) Strive for excellence.